Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (updated 1year later) By: Dr. Dori Naerbo, Ph.D. Case Study A healthy liver does not contain any fat, or a very minute amount at most. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is a metabolic condition associated with fatty liver...
- Antiviral and antitumor activity of licorice root extracts
- Effects of Coffee and Caffeine Anhydrous on Strength and Sprint Performance
- Black Walnut Fights Parasites, Heart Disease, Fungi and More
- Black Walnuts – Against Viruses and Bacterial Diseases
- Exploring the antiviral activity of juglone by computational method