Found in black walnut plants is juglone. Occurring in all parts of the Juglandaceae family, it was reported to possess antimalarial, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
About The Author
- Antiviral and antitumor activity of licorice root extracts
- Effects of Coffee and Caffeine Anhydrous on Strength and Sprint Performance
- Black Walnut Fights Parasites, Heart Disease, Fungi and More
- Black Walnuts – Against Viruses and Bacterial Diseases
- Exploring the antiviral activity of juglone by computational method